My last entrance for the challenge at Aall and Create.
The Challenge is called INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT OF ART & CRAFT = ITAC 2017
The theme for the last challenge is “The World” and the criterias are trying to use:
* CIRCLE(s) symbol of the globe, and of infinity
* Words for PEACE, LOVE, HARMONY or UNITY in any language
* Wire, sewing, lace, ribbon, something interlaced to symbolize interconnectedness
* WHITE color of unity and peace in the world
* And as we all are open-minded people your project could include a HOLE or something OPEN.
And I think I got them all on my last Canvas! The Open window = Hole or Open. I’ve also used lots of Prima products and the Bird stamp from Aall & Create.
And this is the continents made earlier… I’ll put them up as a group on my wall later.
Stamps: Aall & Create
Sentence: Word banners (Tim Holtz)
Embellishments: Lace, Chipboards (Snip Art), Ribbon, Cheesecloth, Figures (Tim Holtz)
Tools: Circle stencil (Snip Art)
Medium: Gesso, Soft & Heavy Gel (Prima), Crackle Medium (Prima), Wax (Finnabair Prima),
Colors: Mists, Rainbow Colors (13 arts), Sparkling Acrylics (Finnabair Prima),